Re: status?

Jay Jacobs wrote:

> I've noticed that things have gotten quiet around infobot, maybe it's
> becuase I've been busy and not paying attention, but what's the status?
> How's the latest version coming?  Has anything been concretely decided
> about modules for the new version?
>
> Jay (teckle)

hi,

I'm just finishing up a long paper for TPC on the Infobot and Geckobot
that gets out a lot of the ideas of the new design.  I'll post it when
I send in the final submission.  It's gotten me back on track on the
bot development; my slack variables were taken up by other projects
recently.  I'm ready to code, though.

kevin