Re: 'kick users on obscene language'

[...]

    CommPort5> Make sure for certain words you add a space where they
    CommPort5> belong, such as ' ass' instead of 'ass', since you
    CommPort5> wouldn't want to kick anyone saying 'i am going to get
    CommPort5> a glass of water'.  And of course add whatever words

        Of course one could use the '\b' metacharacter to match only
on a word boundary to kick smart-asses using tabs or hyphens to
circumvent the regex . . .  :)

        Then again you'll miss those $mart@$$es who use punctuation
instead of actual `a's and `s's . . .

--
fletch@phydeaux.org   |  Vincent, you should cease askin'          \ o.O'
678 443-6239(w)       |  scary questions." -- Jules                =(___)=