Re: 'kick users on obscene language'

"Janethe T. Co" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> How can i make my bot kick users when it says obscene languages?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> JAn
>
> " No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. "
>                                    ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

In your src/Process.pl you can stick something like this in there:
$_ = $message;
if (/shit/i or / ass/i) {
rawout ("KICK $chan $nick :no naughty language.");
return '';
}

Make sure for certain words you add a space where they belong, such as '
ass' instead of 'ass', since you wouldn't want to kick anyone saying 'i
am going to get a glass of water'.  And of course add whatever words you
wish in the if statement using 'or' and //i, for no case sensitivity of
course.  Hope that can help you.

-Sam (CommPort5)