Re: faqomatic support in infobot

I don't want to use the factoids stuff. We have a faqomatic running and
filled with stuff already. I think it's better that the faqomatic
knowledge remains where it is and that the bot can be used to query info
from there. Specially that the bot and the faq are not living on the
same machines. The way I want to use it is just ask the bot to do a
search on the faq, return a summary of what it finds.

TTimo