Re: faqomatic support in infobot

well, you could get the source on sourceforge.  But I must admit, I'm a
little miffed as to purpose of the task.  If you want to do a search on
some predefined faq page, why not go the other way, and import faqomatic
things into infobot's brains?  ...and then have a faq page that interfaces
into infobot's brains?  I didn't really dig into faqomatic, but it seems
to do what infobot does, just more webby and less smart.  I should
probably spend more time looking at faqomatic before making judgements
though...