Re: devel version?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/infobot/

there is a link at the bottom to the cvs repository.

I did the original web site, and I don't know if my account is still valid
to make changes.  It probably is, but the password seems to have escaped
my memory.  But yeah, it's just out of date, some things were shifted
around since it's creation and never really updated past that.  I'll drop
a hint to lenzo to see if he could reset that password or something. (hint
dropped).

Jay