Re: problem installing infobot

Well, the CVS version of the bot is the canonical one
now; it's high time we did another release of it.  There
have been several things fixed.  One thing we might consider
is the (few) changes it might take to make it run under
Windows... I don't have any machines running windows, but
I imagine just protecting the forks would do it.  Anyone
care to comment on that?  I would be kinda nice to have
that in, but I'm not holding my breath...

kevin