How to contribute to infobot?

I've made a number of modifications to v0.44.3 that I think might be
valuable for everyone.	In particular, I rewrote the flood protection and
whatnot so that the bot runs safely on a hostile server.

The bot, which is "yotz" running on irc.scifi.com has had some behavior
randomized and the stock random responses changed.

I have not looked at the latest dev version to see if any of things I've
done are repeating existing work.

I've mucked with a lot of things, some of which no one else would care
about, so I'm too scared to build a patch file.

I'd be happy to send a tarball to anyone interested, especially Kevin if he
is indeed alive.

-chorn