Re: infobot status?

Yup, I remember quite a while ago of 0.49.3 being the latest version, and
I remember Kevin Lenzo saying "a few weeks" until it would be released.  I
essentially dropped out of existance, and it seems like most everyone else
did too... I was just wondering if work was still being done on infobot?

Jay