Re: #infobot on Efnet

Yeah, I was in there a lot before they came in.  I convinced them to open
it back up and they even shared it for a while, they orginally took it
over "because they could" and "before anyone else did".  They didn't even
know what the infobot was.  Essentially it's a bunch of kids getting
intoxicated on the power of irc wars.  As I remember the channel would
come and go with no real ops and very little traffic, and you are more
then welcome to it as far as I'm concerned.

Jay Jacobs
(teckle)