#Infobot on Efnet

Well, since #infobot got taken over many months ago, is there a new hang-out?
Or does anyone even care?

I'm not sure who this Pi8 asshole is or why he even wanted the channel in the
first place (there's just a few bots in it, none of them infobots, and it's
just been locked down.. invite only, and a real ingenous keyword of "infobot")

Anyway if anyone wants to migrate elsewhere on Efnet, I can offer up a couple
of eggdrops to help keep it that way, or there are certainly friendlier IRC
networks to be on where takeovers are not a problem.

 :        Bob Maple          : A fanatic is one who can't change his mind  :
 :   bmaple at burner.com    : and won't change the subject.               :
 : www.dimensional.com/~bobm :                                             :