Ignore Spamming Users

Hi all,

This is my first post to this list, and im writing about a little problem I
have been having,
Im wondering how to place people on ignore if they begin spamming the same
factoid over and over,
A temporary 10 minute ignore or something would be sufficient. I have looked
through the mailing list archives and have not found anything like this yet,
and the built in "ignore if same reply is given more than x times" doesnt
seem to work.

Anyone have any thing written to ignore flooders pleaaasse :)?

Thanks

Dion

p.s Thanks to Russ for his lockable factoid patch