Re: kick bug

(Apologies for the CC:, I don't know whether or not you're following the
list.)

On Tue, Feb 22, 2000 at 12:29:03AM +0800, Mista-Eckz wrote:
> just found this bug while i was muckin round.
> ωνω InfoEckz was kicked off #slackware by Mista-Eckz (slut)
> after a while it didnt come back...

This is the telling part, for me. What version of infobot are you running?
prockick in Irc.pl contains support for rejoining a channel when the
bot has been kicked from it. So, either you're not running 0.44.[34],
or something's gone screwy. If you *are* running 0.44.3 or 0.44.4,
please try it again, and see if you see the message `attempting to rejoin
lost channel' in the status. Otherwise, have you considered the benefits
of upgrading? :)

--
As far as we know, our computer has never had an undetected error.
		-- Weisert