infobot status bug

Hello there!  This is a little bug I found in infobot 0.44.3, haven't
tested it below
this version.  I was playing with infobot and thought there are
certain things you can't change but maybe with \ you can.  So status was

the first thing I tried and vualah.  I was able to create a status
factoid to sort of override the status it should return, and then you
can remove it and it's back to normal although anyone with access to
creating factoids can do this.  So it's somewhat of a `feature` but I
don't think too many people would really like it ;) Here is an example
to show you:
############################
<CommPort5> lucidx, status
<LucidX> Since Thu Feb  3 20:50:53 2000, there have been 4 modifications

and 13 questions.  I have been awake for 1 hour, 38 minutes, 48 seconds
this session, and currently reference 123283 factoids. Addressing is in
require mode.
<CommPort5> lucidx, status is blah
<LucidX> Since Thu Feb  3 20:50:53 2000, there have been 4 modifications

and 14 questions.  I have been awake for 1 hour, 38 minutes, 53 seconds
this session, and currently reference 123283 factoids. Addressing is in
require mode.
<CommPort5> lucidx, \status is <reply> this is a test of the emergency
bug system.
<CommPort5> lucidx, status
<LucidX> this is a test of the emergency bug system.
<CommPort5> lucidx, forget status
<LucidX> CommPort5: I forgot status
<CommPort5> lucidx, status
<LucidX> Since Thu Feb  3 20:50:53 2000, there have been 6 modifications

and 16 questions.  I have been awake for 1 hour, 40 minutes, 29 seconds
this session, and currently reference 123283 factoids. Addressing is in
require mode.
I see this is already fixed in 0.44.4 since purl isn't affected and that
version will probably come out soon, but it's always nice to know about
these things.  This is probably present in most other things also like
slashdot and the such so watch out!
-Sam (CommPort5)