Re: Patches and Matches

Simon now has r/w access to purl's directories on
infobot.org.  I hope he will get the current state of purl
up to speed with the new patches.  i can't do anything
until Monday.

I'm now completely convinced that we need to put
the code under CVS, and give the keys to purl to
a couple of people so that she can be well-maintained even
when i am occupied.