greeting routine request

I know I shouldn't just make lists of things that would be nice see happen but this is something that should get installed to prevent channel irritations.

when someone comes on channel and everyone says hi the bot doesn't really know who it should address and consequently addresses everyone

Could someone add an only welcome recent on_joins?

I'll try to contribute other ways like assisting with the development of guidelines etc. until my code gets up to speed where I can actually do things for myself.

    thanks, urgen/efnet