Freshmeat search util

Hello there...here is a small freshmeat search tool, which actually goes

through freshmeat's own search tool, to find you anything on freshmeat.
It will find the address of the download and the full name.  If there
appears to be more than one match it will go to the first one and get
the
URL for downloading and full name from there.  Once you add this in your

src/ directory open up your src/Extras.pl and stick this in:
###################
if ($message = /^\s*freshmeat(?:\s*for\s*|\s*)(.*?)$/i) {
my $app = &fnd($1);
return '$app';
}
###################
I'm not sure if this was made yet or not, but I don't have it so I just
decided
to make it and thought it would be interesting.  It's a bit dirty but it

works...almost.  Hope to get it updated soon but it's nothing too big.
Here is an example of it:

<CommPort5> lucidx, freshmeat infobot
<LucidX> http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~infobot/src/ (infobot)
<CommPort5> lucidx, freshmeat for tetris
<LucidX>
http://www.alphalink.com.au/~michg/ace/itetris/itetris-1.6.1.tar.gz
(Intelligent TETRIS)

If you have any updates or anything please email to
infobot-dev@infobot.org and commport5@lucidx.com.