Re: lockable factoids

The lockable factoids addition I made works as follows (and its not too
good, but at least it works):

Added code in myRoutines.pl recognises the 'lock' and 'unlock' commands, and
procedes to add or remove the argument from the commands to a file
(separated by <cr>s), depending on lock or unlock.

As for stopping users without correct flags from modifying the factoid, I've
added some code to Statement.pl that basically stops the bot writing
anything if it matches one of the locked words in the 'locked' file.

Or at least, thats what I tried to make it do :)

Russ 'RB6' Smith
Quakenet #infobot