status of new modules? (Dict.pm)

Did I hear Simon volunteer to keep modules straight?  Or are we going to
use CPAN to store them?  I remember both being mentioned somewhere.

In the spare time I've created through procrastination, I've updated the
Dict.pm.  I've added in the ability to see what dictionaries are available
to search, and also added the ability to lookup a short description of
that dictionary. All that information is provided by the Dict server, and
retrieved at startup. I'm also adding in a "spell" feature that will use
the dict protocol to verify spelling across a single or multiple
dictionaries.  So, if I keep up work-avoidance and finish this... where
should it go?

Should we make a repository on infobot.org for them?

Jay