Re: Rev it up

On Sun, Jan 16, 2000 at 06:44:32PM -0800, Samy Kamkar (CommPort5) wrote:
> Hello there, here are just some code snippits to add to your infobot's
> source programs.

Woo! Sam++

I'm afraid I'm taking unilateral action here, not in a nasty way, but I want
these things to be accessible. Any further cool patches and extension files,
including these last three patches, posted to the list will be archived on my
infobot patches site at
	http://othersideofthe.earth.li/infobot/

--
If a word in the dictionary were misspelled, how would we know?
        -- Steven Wright