Re: Private CPAN Bundle for Module Modules

Yes I got this behaviour also.  Math::Units
requires a

  force install Math::Units

because the test suite fails.  After you do the force
install, it works in Infobot::Module::Conver -- at least
for me.

I'm going to leave the bundle as it is for a bit, though,
in case this behaviour _doesn't_ show up on some platform.

It shows up for me on RH linux 6.0 and Perl 5.005_3;
Samy was using FreeBSD.

Now to get that IRC interface working with the
new architecture...

kevin