Re: Private CPAN Bundle for Module Modules

As I've just experienced Math::Units has some problems, even with the
latest version of CPAN.  Couldn't get it from CPAN directly either, take
a look at this:
--------------------------------
Running make test
<some fun stuff here>
t/*.................can't open t/*.t. No such file or directory
can't close t/*.t. Bad file descriptor
Can't open perl script "t/*.t": No such file or directory
dubious
       Test returned status 2 (wstat 512, 0x200)
FAILED--1 test script could be run, alas--no output ever seen
*** Error code 2
Check out the first line...'Running make test'...even though it was a
force install!
I believe Kevin will be updating it by taking the module out unless it
gets fixed.  Also I get some strange stuff when install'ing it after
cleaning it, just Math::Units that is.
Any of you _not_ get this error?

-Samy Kamkar (CommPort5)