Private CPAN Bundle for Module Modules

Hi folks,

I've just made up a private CPAN bundle that
should make getting all the Infobot::Module
dependencies for you.

http://www.infobot.org/dev/i-bundle.tgz

get it, unpack it, then enter the directory
  infobot-private-bundle

and do

 perl -MCPAN -e 'install Bundle::infobot_modules'

or

 perl -MCPAN -e shell
 install Bundle::infobot_modules

this should get you everything like Geo::METAR,
Term::ANSIColor, Term::ReadLine, WWW::Search,
LWP, Net::Telnet, Math::Trig, Math::Units, etc
etc etc.

POE is NOT in there, because we require
POE 0.0804 or better (in the 0.08 clan).  When
the next version of POE gets on CPAN, it will also
be in the Bundle.

Let me know how it goes,

kevin
lenzo@cs.cmu.edu