New(?) karma weirdness...

Purl seems to be only taking karma on lines that are 10 or more
characters long tonight.  This, in and of itself is kind of odd
(unless I missed a meeting... :-), but beyond that, purl claims to be
infobot 0.44.4 - but the latest version I see at www.infobot.org is
0.44.3, making it difficult to get the source for the purpose of
investigating the karma issue...

Have I gone all loopy or is the site slightly behind the times?

dave

--
David H. Adler - <dha@panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
Learned?  You must be crazy.  Do you think I could play as badly as