[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 14:34:51 -0500
- From: Kevin Lenzo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: 0.49_01 (Lungfish)
Infobot 0.49_01 (Lungfish) is up under the dev/
directory. It fixes some of the more egregious
problems with 0.49.0. Also added some docs
under Infobot::Entity that should help in figuring
Revision history for Perl extension Infobot.
0.49.1 Wed Dec 22 12:56:36 EST 1999
- Version name: Lungfish
- changed all exists to defineds in Infobot::DB so that
it wouldn't trigger the infamous "doesn't define
exists method" message from some implementations of
- changed Exhange so that the TLDs weren't created
in a hash every time it was called, but rather
processes data from beneath __DATA__ when new() is
- put in sanity undef returns in the existing Modules,
to make sure they return undef to new() if any of
the modules they need are not available.
- made Infobot::Module::ModuleMgr report the modules
that don't instantiate as 'bad', and used anno++'s
to fix a crashing bug in the module load when there
were bad modules.
- fleshed out some of the pod in Infobot::Entity so
people can have a better idea what it does.
0.49 Tue Dec 21 12:09:46 1999
- Version name: Quixote
- first build under h2xs, and first appearance of the
new model infobot.
- Has a Console
- Term::ReadLine support
- blah blah. lots of things left to do.