private responses

Infobot's behavior right now is to always list the entire factoid definition
when the factoid is invoked via a private message.  I would much rather
private messages invoke the same responses as public messages in general.

This is the behavior in public...

<AlterEgo> Brain, asl is <reply> sooooo...come here often, $who? ;D |
<reply> old enough to know better, young enough not to care / only with
metal-freaks / in your wildest dreams, baby! =D

<Brain> okay, AlterEgo

<AlterEgo> asl?

<Brain> sooooo...come here often, AlterEgo? ;D

But this is the behavior in private...

<AlterEgo> asl?

<Brain> asl is, like, <reply> sooooo...come here often, $who? ;D | <reply>
old enough to know better, young enough not to care / only with metal-freaks
/ in your wildest dreams, baby! =D

I'd much rather infobot reply just as in public, selecting a random phrase
from the definition.

If there needs to be an exception, I'd rather he only give the full
definition to users with verified masks who send private messages.

--

      Disclaimer: Written by a highly caffeinated mammal.