Re: Wierd bug

On Sun, Nov 28, 1999 at 03:07:30AM -0600, David Blache wrote:
> > Get two infobots in the same room and type:
> > -938133838
> I've seen that before; and I don't consider it a bug.  It's just doing the
> math and returning the result.  You have two bots in the same channel giving
> math results.

I do consider it a bug, simply 'cos it's not what we want to have happen.
If the two bots are in each others friendly bots array we should be able to
easily sort this out. I'm not sure where to plug the leak, though; it can be
cool to ask one bot something which causes it to ask the other one something
and then get a response. However, we don't want two bots throwing negative
numbers at each other. Suggestions?

--
Laugh and the world thinks you're an idiot.