Re: Hello all.

On Wed, Nov 24, 1999 at 05:26:35AM -0600, Jay Jacobs wrote:
> Timezones:

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner.

>   Using another dbm file to list timezones in relation to GMT, there is
> still something wrong with it (flubbin' up the DST portion).  And I added
> in functionality to define sub-areas:

That's nice. As I said on #perl, consider using Time::Timezone (or whatever
it's called - there's a Time::Zone, too, but I haven't compared them) to
convert named timezones to offsets, and then define your sub-areas as your
doing at the moment.

But nice. Very nice. I'll have to think of something else to fiddle with
now...

Simon

--
"He was a modest, good-humored boy.  It was Oxford that made him insufferable."