New extension: timezone.pl

Yet another `don't use this', from the usual place:
(http://othersideofthe.earth.li/infobot)

   timezone.pl - My first crude hack at a world time clock. At
   present, it only works on Unices, and probably only on Linux. It's
   bad, horrible and non-portable but it works. Calls out to system date
   command. One day I'll get around to doing a pure-Perl version. If you
   want to use it, here's the glue:

    if (getparam('timezone') and $message=~ /^Time in (\w+)/i) {
        performReply(timezone($1));
        return 'NOREPLY';
    }

This time I've behaved myself and provided documentation and stricture.

Oh, and oznoid++ for valiantly fighting a veritable *mountain* of problems
and bug reports for the greater good. It'll all work out soon. :)

Simon
--
Everything can be filed under "miscellaneous".