My Status and the Next Rev

I have to apologize to those of you who have been living
with purl in her half-deranged state; i'm working on
something I hope you will all appreciate when i'm done.

That is to say, i'll be making some release soon (sure,
you say :) that pretty comprehensively changes the
innards of the bot.

Simon++ for extreme patience.  He did a ton of work on
the early form of this next version, and hasn't yet seen
it reach the light of day.

I may go to 0.45 after this rather than 0.44.4.  I'm
tempted to go straight for 0.50 after this; it's a
pretty major rev.

kevin