RE: Infobot...bug?

Two different outcomes for same thing...

In public:

<{KM}> CPAN?
<purl> CPAN is the Comprehensive Perl Archive Network and is at
http://www.perl.com/CPAN/ or at http://www.perl.org/CPAN/ or perl -MCPAN -e
shell or perldoc CPAN or the CPAN.pm module (available at
http://www.perl.com/CPAN/modules/by-module/CPAN/ or the Canadian
Parliamentary Access [television] Network or at http://www.cpan.org or
http://search.cpan.org/

in /msg
<{KM}> CPAN?
<purl> CPAN is {km}: i don't know
<purl> sorry...
<{KM}> CPAN?
<purl> it has been said that CPAN is {km}: no idea
<purl> sorry...
<{KM}> CPAN?
<purl> CPAN is {km}: wish i knew
<purl> i'm not following you...