some terms

OK from an on-#perl discussion we have

botspace  -- the world inside the infobot; in the
   sandbox.

codespace -- the more general, here's-some-rope,
   hang-yourself world where most of infobot-dev
   live.

then i would also recall halfjack's presentation at
yapc where he mentioned

inband  -- human - human interation; the "band" is
   the human relation task.  the bot chimes in with
   assistive or augmentive information as a supplement
   to conversation

outband -- "out" of human-human band; talking to the
   bot.  we tend to discourage talking to the bot,
   but play with it ourselves.

Simon++ perhaps we should start a glossary?

kevin